Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Decisions

I hate making important decisions. We are at a point in our lives where we have to make a decision about where to move in the future, where we are going to be living when we have a baby, where and if Josh is going to go to school etc. I know everyone has to make these decisions, but sometimes they are so hard to make because I need to know I am making the right decision. I know what you are thinking... pray about it, stay in school, do what feels right. I have, and it is still hard. Also, Josh is a very indecisive person and things like this are close to impossible for him. Oh dear I am whining way too much. Sorry I had to let it out. It will all work out. On to better and more important things, it snowed a lot here in Casper and the wind has not blown it away yet. One thing I love about winter and the cold is when it is so frigid outside that your boots crunch in the snow and your nose hairs and snot freeze when you breath. I love that feeling, its like ahhh fresh frozen air. I am sorry if that sounds weird, but I like it. Also my little brother Blake is doing awesome at the MTC and he leaves for Canada on Monday! I feel so protective of him lately and I know he will be great. And speaking of cold. Average temp of where Blake is going,... -20 with 4 hours of sunlight in the winter.

4 comments:

allison said...

Oh, I can relate to the indecisiveness, so I feel sorry for you guys as you try to make such important decisions! Have you gotten any closer, or eliminated any choices? Hope all is well with you guys, are you looking pregnant yet?

Holly said...

Good luck trying to decide... If you have any more questions about university of phoenix don't hesitate to ask (Mike loved it)!
What day do you find out the sex of the baby?
Emily had her baby last night and she wieghed 6 lbs. 1 oz! She was small.
Hope all is well.

allison said...

I think it's time for a new post now my dearie!

Anne said...

I've been waiting to see pictures of your baby bump...is it there yet? :)