Thursday, September 13, 2007

Well, we finally got the internet! I am so happy, I forgot how much I depended on it to do so many things. Thats probably no too good eh? We have been here in Casper for almost 3 weeks, I can't believe it. It is a nice place and we do have some family here so that makes it better. Revalation: I have a full time job. Oh my goodness, 8 hours 8-5 with a 1 hour lunch M-F! It is kinda killing me, I don't like having a full time job. They are really nice and let me take 2 hours off on Tuesdays for my class. I get to answer phones and take orders and do a bunch of computer stuff, I am the "office girl". It is sort of fun, but I still don't like it. The biggest suprise of all is that Josh still doesn't have a job. We have switched roles. I am the bread winner and he is the household keeper upper. HAHA he makes our bed and does the dishes and guess what?, he even made spaghetti the other night! He is amazing and he studies like a little kangaroo all night long. Anyway I am glad to be connected again.

Kolten and I at the game. We had to entertain ourselves because the boys were going crazy and Kolten was having a hard time keeping up. He kept saying are we the cowboys or the pokes? He's a good little cheerer and will have a little brother or sister here soon!

3 comments:

allison said...

Alayna, I didn't know you got a job!!! Is it that one you wanted - the medical billing and coding one? I'm so happy for you. I am now the breadwinner of our family too, because Rocky just put in his 2 weeks notice at BioLife. I think it will be good, because we felt like he should be more available for his bishopric duties, and plus working every Saturday would make it impossible to go to the temple, or visit family, etc. So, we'll see how that goes. I'm excited that you are connected to the internet now, so we can keep in closer touch! See ya!

Holly said...

It is so great to hear what is going on in your life! I am excited for you, about your job. I am sure its an adjustment though. Adjusting to being at home all day with no adult conversation is kind of an adjustment too but I really do love it!
Keep the posts coming cause I love to hear whats going on since I never get to see you! Miss ya!
Love ya,
Holly

Anne said...

Alayna! You are so cute. Working is a bummer huh? I just started to work part time while Kayde is in school and I absolutely hate it. Mostly because I hate not being with my baby. So Casper huh? What is Josh studying? It's so good to hear from you! I'm adding you to my friends list k? Keep em coming!