Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My niece Brinley's birthday is actually this Thursday, but since we were home we celebrated it on Sunday. She is 4. She is such a funny little girl and I love her. We had a long weekend and Josh had an even longer one. A friend from our ward in Rock Springs got some Boise State tickets and wanted Josh to go. 10 hours from Casper is Boise. He was picked up at 5:00 a.m. Saturday morning in Rock Springs and got back to Mountain View at 5:00 a.m. on Sunday morning. Sadly Wyo didn't win, but he had a fun road trip. He is a crazy obsessed fan, but at least I know there are others like him! We went to church, came home and had a rockin party, then drove back to Casper.


Brin in her Belle dress. Horses, pink, and princesses are her obsession.



Here is Brin and her uncle Blake. Blake just turned in his mission papers. I can't believe he is 19 and ready to go on a mission.



This is Makelle, she is almost 1! I can't believe it, she has grown so much. She is so cute and has a major attitude.



Here is my nephew Cayden, he is a crazy cat. He's a pretty good little soccer and football star though.



Here is Brin in the shirt Josh and I gave her. She is in love with horses and pink so it was the perfect combination.

2 comments:

allison said...

Alayna, I love the pics! Brie's kids are so darn cute! I wish I had my nieces and nephews closer to me. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to have my own. Ha ha. Just kidding. Well, maybe not today I'm not, but tomorrow I will be kidding. I'm so wishy washy.

Anne said...

Your fam is so cute! Isn't it crazy that Blake and Wil are ready to go on missions? Yikes. I don't know if I like it too much. :)