Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Oh my goodness, I can't believe that another week has gone. It is finally starting to cool down here and I am glad. I swear its like 20 degrees hotter in Casper than the rest of Wyoming. I just found out the coolest thing today, its really awesome. We live in "felony flats". That is what the area we live in is called. My cousins that live here already told us we live in the ghetto, but this was a new revelation. My co-worker told me that when she was looking for a place to live here, she went to the police station and asked what parts of town were not good to live in. Apparently where we live is 1 of 2 places you shouldn't live. It doesn't look that bad, but I guess we will just have to bare it for now. Pray for us at night please. Just kidding. But you can if you want. I think we live in the nicest part of felony flats so thats a plus. Here are some more funny pics of hawaii. Man we are wierd people.

Here are some dolphins, they were swimming right by us. They were so playful, they would race our boat.


Such talent (he's only like 5 feet off the ground)

Oh yeah!

Here is Josh in Hawaii trying to imitate the Samoan people.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Oh my goodness.. that picture of Josh is sooo hilarious! I am still laughing. Man I miss you! Love ya.

allison said...

oh your husband is so weird! Just kidding. I love the hawaii pics, especially the one of the dolphins. Felony flats, huh? That sounds comforting. Well, if you ever get scared, I guess you can just have Josh pull his Samoan face to scare the criminals away! See you!

Rhonda Watkins said...

So is this what you guys have been up to? I miss you. You know if you get scared you can always come back to GA.