Sunday, November 11, 2007

Family

We took a trip to Mountain View this weekend for Josh's brother's baby blessing. Kolby Boone Roitz. It was such a great little blessing, even though baby blessings are pretty common it was really moving to me today. I love all my family and could not be more grateful. We are for sure not perfect, but I love 'em. I love coming home and spending time with them. When we get together we go crazy. I also love my new family and the time I have been able to spend with them. They are wonderful people. I especially love all of my neices and nephews. Some of my favorite things are:
*Playing outside when the weather is nice and brisk
*Going for drives up in the mountains
*Having a tea party with the little neices (my two neices of opposite sides of the family became good friends this weekend)
*Eating a nice meal with them
*Talking the gospel with them
*Looking at pictures and talking about our memories growing up
*Being with them
Here of some pictures of my crazy family who I love!




My little neice Emry when she was born











4 comments:

allison said...

Oh man, your family is great! I love love love that picture of your dad in that wig! Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Holly said...

Hey. It looked like you guys had fun this weekend... I am sure Josh was glad he didn't come to the game:) It was ugly. But I had my brown on cheering them on!

Holly said...

New post please! Have a great Thanksgiving.

Holly said...

Hey. You really do need to post something new girl!
We are coming home the weekend of the 8th.. Jess is in the Nutcracker and we are going to go see her! But we are staying in SLC for christmas. What are your plans?