Tuesday, December 4, 2007

No snow

AHH! Where is the snow? It seems like for the past couple of years there has not been enough snow. I need snow for the holidays. Snow makes things all the more magical and christmasy. It has snowed a couple of times, but here in Casper the wind blows it all away. All of my best memories are waking up winter mornings and having my mom or dad say it snowed. I would run to the window and gaze at the beauty. It really is so beautiful. I love waking up Christmas morning to a nice warm fire, opening the curtains before we opened presents and enjoying Christmas while it looked like Christmas outside. I know that there are more serious things to be concerned about than snow(like that I haven't started my chirstmas shopping), but I just would like it to snow like 4 feet for me please.
Josh and I took some holiday pictures during Thanksgiving holiday and notice the no snow going on in the background. I'm done.


Me and Kaylee on the couch at Grandpa Roitz's.


What a look! Isn't it cute?




4 comments:

allison said...

Oh I hear ya on the snow. Especially when it's so damn cold anyway, we might as well be getting snow too, right? I like the pics, are those for Christmas cards? Oh ya speaking of christmas cards, I forgot that I had your address on my phone, and I erased all of my text messages today. Oops. So, I need your address again, please, thanks!

Holly said...

Really, you have no snow? We got so much last weekend! And most of its still in my yard. I love to have snow during the holidays too!
You are BEA-UTIFUL! You and Josh look so dang cute! Those pics would make a very cute Christmas card.
Jess is doing the nutcracker in Green River. Her first performance is tonight. I am so excited for her. We are going to try and go see her on Saturday.
See ya. Talk to ya soon.

Anne said...

Oh Alayna...you make me smile. I was just remembering some funny memories of you. There were some good times in PreCalc.
And about snow...it RAINED today in Logan! I'm furious! I also love the snow.
Skip, I love that you say damn. I cracked up laughing sitting here by myself reading that. :)

allison said...

Alright, Alayna I will apologize. Rocky had to sit me down and discuss my immaturity issue of swearing on other people's blogs (Who is he to talk, right Alayna?) Ok, he didn't have to sit me down but he was somewhat surprised I did that. Grandma Isom taught me well I guess, huh Anne!