Friday, May 9, 2008

Home

We have a home. It is true. Back to Rocket City, but better than nothin. I have been moving in and getting everything unpacked this week. My sister, mom, and me painted the baby's nursery today and I love it. I will take pics soon and post them because it is so cute. I have a wall called french roast (the color). Anyway it is nice to be able to be somewhere. I don't know for how long, but it is nice.
I cannot believe how time is flying. Our baby will be here in 2 months!!! Ahhh that is so crazy. Sometimes I can't wait, other times I have a mini nervous break down, and the rest I just can't believe. Me a mom, who would have thought. Its okay friends and family you can tell me if it is hard to believe. I know I still can't.
Another exciting bit, on Sunday we get to talk to Blake! I miss him, but he is doing amazing. He absolutely loves it and I know how blessed we are because of him.

7 comments:

allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
allison said...

That was me that deleted that post...oops. Your house looks BEAUTIFUL, and so are you! You are such a gorgeous pregnant lady, which definitely means you are obligated to have 10 kids! We would love to come and see your home and you guys soon, cuz it's seemed like forever! We are so excited for you!

Holly said...

You look amamzing! And I can't wait to see pics of the nursery (post them soon, k)!
I did make the lion cake for his birthday. It was fun, kind of tedious but still lots of fun. And Marilee is SO HAPPY. I have never seen her like this, in my entire life! She is so in love. Its so neat to see, finally!

Natali Jolley said...

My dear Alayna! I don't even remember when I heard from you last. I was really really excited to get your comment to my little blog. I hope all is well, looks like you are the cutest little pregnant mama ever. Are you going to the fam reunion in July? COME COME!

Emily K. said...

Hey, Alayna! This is your other cousin, Emily. How excited we are always to find new blogging friends!! You are such a beautiful pregnant lady! It is so hard to believe that you are actually old enough to be pregnant. I've been away far too long. I loved the post about your Grandma Stringer. She is a wonderful lady. I always enjoyed her when I was a girl. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. Girls are such fun, I'm way excited for you. I'll be checking up on you now. Tell all your family hi.

Celinda said...

Alayna! This is your Aunt Celinda and I am so mad at you for not lettimg me know that you went to Mt. Rushmore--I live really close! But your are so cute and I like you and your husband so much that I will forgive you. Sounds like you are having a great time preparing for your baby--you will be a really good mother because you had such a good teacher. We love you both.

allison said...

When I saw you commented on my blog I got oober excited cuz I thought you had posted new pics of your cute little belly and your new house:( You are slacking! Being pregnant is not an excuse, sorry!