Wednesday, June 18, 2008

3 years!

So here we are three years after the big day. Actually three years and 1 day. I can't believe how fast it has all gone by. Josh and I got some of our wedding pictures framed for our anniversary gifts to eachother. We haven't got them back yet, but I am so excited to see them. Yes, that is how fast the time has gone, we are just now getting our wedding pictures! Josh is such wonderful husband and I don't know where I would be without him. Here are some of my favorite things about him.

- He has such a strong testimony. I have been a member of the church my whole life and Josh has been one for 8 years and he knows so much more than me. He is a great example to me and I learn so much from him.
- He is a strong hard worker. Josh has a hard job, but he loves what he does. When he has a day off he can barely sit still. He has to be doing something, he can't lounge.
- He is really clueless when it comes to baby things. Everytime I say something about the baby, he's like, "Do you need to go to the doctor? Do you need to call your mom? ARe you sure thats okay, maybe you should call your doctor." It is really cute.
- He is not afraid to shed a tear every once in a while.
- He is going to be our little baby's daddy!
- He tries to listen and give input about decorating and clothes and baby stuff, but he does it just for me.
- He's a hottie.
- He loves the outdoors and wants our kids to grow up on a ranch like he did.
- He has a great family.

I love you Josh Happy Anniversary!






PS I went to the doctor and am dialated to a 1 1/2 and 75% effaced, and the babies head is really low. I don't know exactly what all that means but I am excited!

9 comments:

Holly said...

Happy 3 years! You two are so cute.
Sounds like you are progressing right along! Thats how far I was dialated when my water broke 2 1/2 weeks early, so it could happen any time!! I am so excited for you. And it was good talking to you the other day, I will see you next weekend.. If you don't go into labor that is!

allison said...

Oh, that is too cute! Congrats on 3 great years! Josh and Rocky are both great examples to us aren't they? It always makes me feel so lame how strong in the gospel they both are.

Emily K. said...

What a cute couple you guys are. So, any day now, the baby's comin' huh? Good luck.

Anne said...

You two are the cutest. Congrats on three years. You are old timers!

Cassie said...

Yeah congrats! I hope that she comes quick for you. Don't get your hopes up too much though or it might be a long wait unfortunatly, but then again it could be any day!

Natali Jolley said...

Wow, I guess I forgot that you got married before me. I will be married three years in two months. I really can't believe it! Congrats and OH MY HERE COMES THE BABY! HOORAY

allison said...

912J. Wow I am a wierdo.

allison said...

Wait, not 912J, I think it's 129J. ya, that feels better...I think...ok, it's some combination of those letters and numbers.

Weston, Brittany, Kyce, Cody, and Kaizley said...

Hey! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I am so happy for you guys. 3 years. That is so crazy. It went by so fast. I can't wait to see your cute little baby. Blog pics as soon as you can so that I can see her. Keep in touch!