Thursday, October 30, 2008

Two new ones!

Eliza has two new cousins! We are so excited, now she will have two more little girls to play with (and fight with as Malona said:)

Here is my brother Mike and Malona Hamblin's little girl.

Her name is Jersey Faye Hamblin.

She is so little, she weighed 5lbs 12 oz. and she has auburn colored hair.

There are also picutres of her big sister Emry holding her and giving us her "mean", but very cute face.





Josh's sister Wyomia and Willy had a little girl.

Her name is Madelyn Marie Shaw.

She weighed 6 lbs. 12 oz. and I think she looks like her brother Tucker. They live in Texas, so we aren't sure when we will get to see her, but we are excited!

Oh and just to let everyone know. Eliza Jae looks HUGE next to Jersey, I can't believe our baby was once that size(sort of).

7 comments:

Emily K. said...

Cute pictures of 2 new nieces. Make sure you tell Mike and Malona congrats for us. What a cute name Jersey is. I'm glad she is doing well.

Emily K. said...

Oh, that last one was me. I don't know why it posted under my husband's account.

Cassie said...

SO cute! I totally wanted to use the name Jersey since Phil went on a mission there, but didn't, I think it is rather adorable!

Stefany said...

It is like baby city around here:) They both are adorable! The second pic of Jersey cracks me up... the binky looks huge compared to her. Tell Mike and Malona congrats for us.

allison said...

how fun! They are both adorable. And I actually do like Jersey now...its growing on me! And Ben's daughter is Madelyn Marie spelled exactly the same! cool! Hope you guys are doing good. Eliza is growing up SO fast!

Shane and Beth said...

I do have to say that you have very cute nieces and nephews on both sides:) It is funny that you think Madelyn looks like Tucker because my first thought was Baileigh all the way!! Eliza is darling and getting bigger and bigger every day. Can't wait to see pics of her in her Halloween costume!

Holly said...

How darling! Eliza is growing up so fast, we need to see you again soon!