Monday, October 13, 2008

3rd blog of October!

Wow I am bloggin a lot this month. Don't know why, since I am usually a slacker. I just wanted to display some pictures I had forgotten about.

These are some pictures of when Eliza was about 1 month old.




These are some more pictures of her in her blessing dress, look how much so has changed!





This is the quilt that my mom and dad got for Eliza Jae when she was born. Sonya Buckner made it and I absolutely love it. It is sooo adorable. Thanks everyone!




Sorry this blog is pretty random, but I thought I would post some funny little articles I found.

fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures

fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures

7 comments:

Weston, Brittany, Kyce, Cody, and Kaizley said...

Just wishing on the girl thing. We still got awhile before that thought enters our minds. I should have tagged you on my blog so go ahead and do it. I want to find out your 8 things. It really makes you think because you can usually think of 2 or 3 things but 8 is hard. I am so proud of the 3 in October. Such a champ

Kristie Taylor said...

wow that quilt is super cute!!! you have such a cut daughter! ha ha those little articles were funny:)

allison said...

yeah for 3 blogs! Good job. I love the pictures, and i LOVE LOVE LOVE the quilt that your family gave you. I'm pretty jealous. Those article clips are hilarious. How weird some people are (everyone except me, of course:)).

Holly said...

Eliza is so beautiful in her blessing dress! And I love the quilt.. I hadn't seen it with her name on it yet and it is darling.

Katy said...

Little Eliza is gorgeous!It's amazing how fast they grow out of that tiny newborn stage. I am excited for the new baby smell, and the constant cuddling with a newborn.You have a cute little family.

Natali Jolley said...

I LOVED the pics of the blessing guests. It was so fun to see all those lovely Hamblin family members. I loved loved loved it. Your little Eliza is a doll. You will have to tell your family hello for me. Wow, do I miss my family.

Anne said...

She is so cute. I love that blanket. And her blessing dress in beautiful. Little girls look like FUN! :)