Friday, October 10, 2008

Quirky tag

** Try to win a free handbag, no strings attatched. Go to this website, http://www.handbagplanet.com **

Thanks to everyone who tagged me. I will try to think of 5 quirks.

1. I'm a band geek. I love big band music, classical music, opera music, musicals, etc... I can play the flute, piccolo, saxophone, and clarinet. I would love to learn to play more musical intruments. I really want to learn to play the harmonica.

2. I hate my feet to be rubbed, touched, looked at, or thought about. I can not even think about having a pedicure. When I get massages I have to ask the massage therapist to skip the feet. No loving husbands rubbing my feet. I can't even touch them myself without my blood pressure rising.

3. I eat paper. I think it might be some sort of disorder. I eat the sucker sticks after I am done with the sucker, I eat non-used tips of the q-tips, I love to eat brand new notebook paper, I just chew the edges off any paper towels and eat them. I know this is weird, but it happens.

4. I love to stay in hotels. I just love new clean (nice hotel) fluffy pillows. I love the hampton inn down comforters. I love the continental breakfast, ice machines, swimming pools, and hot chocolate on demand. I like laying on the bed with the TV right in front of you. I always take the sample vanity kit, shampoo, conditioner, and lotion. I am talking about nice places here, not your everyday Motel 8's or Comfort Inns.

5. My favorite snack is a microwave smore. Try it. Two grahms, two big mallows, and handfull of choc. chips and microwave for 23 seconds (depending on your microwave). Small glass of milk and you are in heaven.

I tag anyone who needs something to blog about.

PS here are some pictures from the blessing.








5 comments:

The Shields Family said...

Eating paper?? I hope that it digest!! And it doesn't collect in your stomach like hair!!

Weston, Brittany, Kyce, Cody, and Kaizley said...

Q-Tip tips? UGH!! Alayna, Alayna, that has to be the weirdest thing. You crack me up. Looks like the blessing went good. Lots of people.

allison said...

that is really weird that you eat paper, I didn't know that. NO offense, but eating a q-tip reminds me of choking down a small hairball! Yuck! Anywho, cute pictures though (except of me, that one's not too good). I'm glad you guys didn't come for the game, it was lame.

Emily K. said...

Ohh, those pictures make me miss family!! Bree, your parents, Malona, Mike, Brittany, etc. Cute cute blessing dress though!! I can't believe you eat paper! And, I've never even had a massage, lucky girl.

Celinda said...

Beautiful baby! I've been far removed for 11 years now and I need pictures labeled with names. I can't believe that I only knew a few people. I love to check your blogs. So, if you have time, indulge an old Aunt.