Sunday, October 5, 2008

October?!

Wow I can't believe it is October already. Time is flying. Sorry I haven't blogged for a while. Just been busy running around. We blessed Eliza a couple weeks ago, but I haven't posted the pics cause they are on a different camera and we lost it for a while. But I will post them soon. Josh did an amazing job on the blessing and we really appreciate all those who came to support us.

This weekend we came down to the Valley to hang out with some family and watch conference. President Monson gave a great talk and I notice something I haven't really notice before, he has beautiful teeth. They are perfect! Next time look and you will agree.
My sister and I did some crafts. I made a magnet board for Eliza's room and a halloween decoration. It was fun.



Here are some recent pictures of Eliza Jae. She is growing up so fast.





And to end this blog, I must tell you of a torn heart in our family. Someone is in anguish over decisions to be made. One side of his large heart he feels he must hold true to a long devotion to a certain team of young men. (AKA Wyoming Cowboys). The other side of his heart knows the need he feels to go out and be in God's beautiful wilderness to hunt and trap those four legged animals. Yes that is correct, October brings a sad tale to tell. One questions the need to travel to Laramie and watch the Cowboys(who are sadly not doing so well this season) play versus the need to hunt for food for our family (yeah right its all about the horns baby!) Anyway this is what October brings to the Roitz household. And hopefully both sides of Josh's heart can be fullfilled this month.

7 comments:

Holly said...

Eliza is getting sooo big! She looks so much like you! Very cute crafts you made. And I hope Josh's heart mends whichever he decides to do:) Which I am sure will be both.

allison said...

Eliza is getting so big, and so cute! And maybe...Josh should just come up to the game, then the boys can go out hunting afterwards...I don't think that would work. I tried though. I suggest he be a manly man and go provide food for the women and children instead of supporting a losing, sucking team. I'm trying to talk Rocky into going to the temple this weekend instead. We'll see.

Kristie Taylor said...

wow girly you are gifted!! those are some cute crafts!! Eliza is so so cute :)

Weston, Brittany, Kyce, Cody, and Kaizley said...

I can't believe how much she has changed since I saw her last. She is so dang cute. Hope Josh makes the right decision :) Very tough. The cowboys need all the support they can get but the again the fam has got to eat. JK. he will have fun whatever he does. Cute crafts by the way.

The Shields Family said...

Hey Alayna! Thanks for the comments! We are really excited for baby #2. Your little girl is a cutie too! Hope all is well!

Emily K. said...

Eliza really is getting to be such a cutie!! I can see a lot of you in her. I really should try my hand at some Halloween crafts, but I don't think I am as creative as my talented cousins. They always just tried to shove it at me when we used to have those craft days at Ellen's house, and it never quite stuck.

Brittany said...

Eliza is so beautiful. You make such cute kids! We are having a good time in SLC. Hope you guys are loving RS. Hopefully we'll see you the next time we are both in the valley.