Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Its time to get excited

I am excited for...

stuffing.family.warm fires.naps.pictures.first thanksgivings.pumpkin pie.pumpkin bars.pumpkin cheesecake.apple pie.food and dessert in general.being reminded of everything I have.grammas and granpas.hugs.kisses.sweaters.scarves.snowflakes.snowmen.hot cocoa.red.green.white.snowmobiling.snowboarding.sledding.shopping.giving.
wrapping.pine.temple square.christmas devotional.frost on the window.warm quilts and cold pillows.big wool socks.new camera.cousins.pajamas.singing.christmas lights.christmas smells.gingerbread.baby jesus.wisemen.mother tell me the story...
santa clause.warm fuzzy.growing.loving.

YAY. I love it.

I am trying to avoid the problem Josh has. He gets bummed before the holidays even begin that they will soon be over.

We are already listening to the Beach Boys Christmas songs. Oh boy.

When Josh was little he thought he was Dennis Wilson reincarnated. For those of you who know the beach boys he was one of the originals.

Oh, my little baby has found her feet. You see why we need a new camera.

6 comments:

allison said...

she is getting so big. And I just got your voicemail...i'm in between classes right now but going to call you this afternoon:) Can you believe josh and rocky want to go to the game BYU game this weekend?? Craziness.

Natali Jolley said...

wow is she growing like crazy or what! I am excited as well for the holidays. I love to celebrate way early and not stop celebrating until it is way late in the new year. maybe that will help josh too.

Emily K. said...

What a cute cute girl!! She really looks like you. Your mom is such a good cook, no wonder you are so excited for all the holiday goodies. I love all that stuff too!

Emily said...

I she is getting so big. It is sad how fast they grow huh?! I think she looks sooo much like a Hamblin!!! She is a cute one!

Holly said...

You got me so exciting for the Holidays! Josh sounds like Mike.. he gets so worried that Christmas will be over too soon.
Eliza is such a sweetheart. I can't believe how much she has grown since I have seen her! wow.

Shane and Beth said...

It feels like forever since I have seen Eliza, I bet she is getting big. They grow so fast when they are that little:)Hopefully we can see you guys sometime this weekend. Shane has to work so I will head to G.R. with my mom for Thanksgiving. Let me know if there is anything Eliza "wants" for Christmas:)