Thursday, December 4, 2008

I peeked!

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. This is the most wonderful time of the year. For some reason I just feel extra excited this year.

Confession: I already opened my two Christmas presents. And... I love them! I got a new camera and I can't stop taking pictures.


I also got a huge desk to do scrapbooking and stuff, it is so nice to have room to put all your crap.


We only have two presents under our tree, my present to Josh and one for Eliza, then 200 million others in the corner for everyone else.

Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving. This first one is my favorite of Josh and Eliza.












My mom and dad went to utah for Thanksgiving so we were just at Josh's house and didn't do the 2-3 thanksgivings we usually do.




Just had to throw that one in there.

Here is our glorious real tree that doesn't even smell like pine. I love the top branches that are sticking straight out longer than the other ones. The tree looks like it is stretching.





And finally here a couple little Christmas crafts I made.





I hope everyone is feeling the Christmas warmth!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Looks great! I love your tree! How funny it really does look like it is stretching. Eliza is sooo cute! I think she looks just like you. I love the pic of her looking at the two of you kissing, she is like guys really do you have to? Funny! Happy holidays!!

Natali Jolley said...

Good job Alayna! You are such a little crafter. I loved the Thanksgiving pics. I already opened my Christmas present too! I had to, because it was a pair of boots and it is snowing like crazy here. Merry Christmas

Shane and Beth said...

Your tree looks great! Don't worry we usually don't have hardly any presents under our tree either (at least for us)! I guess it is ok that you got your presents early:)a camera is important for this time of year. I have been meaning to tell you that I have seen some "joy" signs at busy bee just like yours, they must have thought yours looked great!!!

allison said...

Your tree is awesome, it does look like it's stretching, or reaching out for a nice big hug from someone! And your crafts are so cute too! And way to go on getting such awesome presents! I usually end up scrapbooking on the living room floor, that sounds heavenly to actually have a table to be crafty on!

Bree said...

Well at least your tree isn't as Charlie Brown as mom's. Your decorations look great. I love, love the pic of Josh and Baby Iza!!!
Love, Ya

Holly said...

Fun post. I love all the pictures from Thanksgiving. It was so good to see you and cute Eliza. Your tree is darling.